A great afternoon snack for the kids and the kids-at-heart!
• Lumpia wrapper
• Cheese cut in strips (you can go for any cheese you like)
• Cheese spread (you can opt to not put this if you don’t have one)
• Oil for frying
1. Put cheese strips in lumpia wrapper and put a little of cheese spread as well.
2. Seal the lumpia wrapper using water.
3. Fry until golden brown.
4. Serve with thousand island (or just mix ketchup and mayo).
This is one very, very easy afternoon treat. But you can eat this anytime you want! I was eating this as a midnight snack in front of the laptop. ;)