A dozen of donuts as a “pasalubong” for the family when I went to SM Megamall to watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon…
One, two, three… Oh pardon me, the pictures show 10 pcs left, my daughter got her strawberry donut, while my little brother got the chocolate one. See that 2nd picture? Oozing with chocolatey goodness! Woohoo!
Whenever I do my groceries, I see to it that I get something that I could easily cook up as a snack, and I saw this Onion & Garlic Crackers and decided to get one.
It’s as easy as frying an egg, and in less than 5 minutes, I got the whole family something to nibble on.
It’s best deep-fried, however since I don’t want to use too much oil (cooking oil is not that cheap), so I cooked it using minimal oil just enough to fry those crackers up. My daughter enjoyed it very much!
A great afternoon snack for the kids and the kids-at-heart!
• Lumpia wrapper
• Cheese cut in strips (you can go for any cheese you like)
• Cheese spread (you can opt to not put this if you don’t have one)
• Oil for frying
1. Put cheese strips in lumpia wrapper and put a little of cheese spread as well.
2. Seal the lumpia wrapper using water.
3. Fry until golden brown.
4. Serve with thousand island (or just mix ketchup and mayo).
This is one very, very easy afternoon treat. But you can eat this anytime you want! I was eating this as a midnight snack in front of the laptop. ;)